Thursday, March 29, 2007

What I love about my husband Zack...

My husband is incredibly thoughtful, so I thought I would mention a couple of things that I love about him. It's not just because he wrote some incredible things about me either. Other than the fact that he's such a man of God and a heck of a spiritual leader there are some other things.

  • He's spontaneous (He is always surprising me with something.)
  • He gets creative points all of the time because he thinks outside the box.
  • He does random acts of sweetness: I love coming home to some flowers, sweet love notes, or getting some special song over email.
  • He always gives me his attention like last night when I walk in, he's watching a movie and pauses it just to talk to me.
  • How he always makes me feel so special and treasured
  • How he asks me to pray with him
  • When I catch him looking at me sometimes. (I love that)
  • When we're going down the road and he reaches for my hand.
  • His hugs.
  • His elbow of justice with cuddles.
  • His hamburgers and root beer.
  • How in the middle of a movie he'll do push ups.
  • How he's sensitive to me even when I'm in tears.
  • How he's generous and giving to everyone.
  • How he plays the guitar.
  • The fact he loves to mountain bike/be outdoors.
  • When he takes me on a walk with him.
  • His singing/enthusiasm in the car.
  • How he takes care of me.
  • His gentleness with me.

No comments: