Monday, June 25, 2007

My Honey is Gone...

It's been a week since I put something down, but God has been so good in all of it. I quit my job to be at home for a little bit, but even in that God has shown me amazing things. This week the youth are going to Camp Go Tell in Lynchburg, VA. while I try and find a replacement. God has provided in so many ways for us. I told my boss this past week and there was a lady who worked at a firm for 39 years and lost her job. I'm just excited about this opportunity for her.

Friday-Saturday was the Harvest Crusade and let me tell you it was incredible. To see God working in such a big way blessed my heart so much. There were 2 people that we knew who became believers and part of our family in Him! Anyway..I'm a little sad this morning because my hubby is away until Friday. I'm fine now, but this morning was another story. I cried a lot last night and then this morning like a baby. Even in this, Jesus is reminding me that it's going to be sweet time with Him.

No comments: