Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lotsa New Pictures!

As you know, we have, well... let's just say too many pictures up at photos.zackweb.net

Those will stay there, and maybe even get updated from time to time... but new photos will be going up on a Google Picasa website: http://picasaweb.google.com/zack.riesland

The reason for the change is that it's easier for us to post the photos, and easier for you to see them! And not only that, you can even subscribe, and see all the newest photos with one click of the mouse! :0)

5 comments:

Zack said...

It seems that blogger is having some technical difficulties here... but the link to subscribe is here

Zack said...

I also just noticed that the slideshow is cropping the pictures to make them square, and it makes some of them look crappy, so look at the originals here

Zack said...

To make things a little simpler, you can now get to the picasa page by directing your browser to:

http://Photos.TheRieslands.com

Nicole Wilson Conley said...

Stef,

i love your blog. i'm a big blog fan.
i added you to my page -
www.livingmercy.blogspot.com
I called you "Reislands to Love"
:o)
I just can't say how happy I am to be back in touch with you!!!
Can't wait to meet this man!
Nicole

C.L. said...

Yeah Steph! Love the blog and you guys make a VERY cute couple! Thank you for sending me the link, I love that I can keep up with you this way! And I will write you back email as soon as I get some work done today. Much much love from Germany, Caitlin