Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Officially 2 months!

Today, two months ago I married Zachary Benjamin Riesland (the man I am so in love with). This time 2 months ago I was getting my make-up done hoping that Zack would bring the engagement photo of us to the reception site. I must admit that day I was excited, but for some reason I thought I don't want to talk with him until I see him.

I'm so thankful and blessed beyond measure. We had Ephesians 3:14-21 engraved on our wedding bands, which is so true in our lives. The part I love best is that he has done immeasurably more than we could ever think to ask. When Paul is writing to the church in Ephesus, he is in prison..but his letter is so encouraging. He sets his heart and mind on the things that Christ has done. It's true may Christ dwell in our hearts and let us be rooted and grounded in His love. The longer I'm married to Zack, I truly see Christ so much in Him and I realize..can I be married to him? He has blessed me with someone who seeks after the Lord and loves Him with all of his heart.

I love you sweetheart!

No comments: