Thursday, March 29, 2007

16 Things I Love About My Wife

Her old pink bathrobe that she loves to wear.

Her unexplainable passion for chick flicks -- and the education I've received in this realm since we've been together.

The way she looks when she wakes up in the morning.

Watching her sleep -- especially when she cuddles up with her teddy bear.

Her childlike spirit.

Her incredible humility (most of the time).

How she looks most beautiful with no makeup at all.

The fact that she's REALLY ticklish.

The way she supports me.

Her gentleness.

How she can recall minute details from movies that she hasn't seen in years.

How she cares about people.

How she couldn't tell me a lie if her life depended on it.

The fact that she owns more movie soundtracks than I own movies.

Her passion for Bojangles, Starbucks and Arizona green tea.

Gosh I should really stop and work for a while....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's really sweet honey.